The BikeBox Story...
Bike Box was established in 1997, as "Bits and Bike Tools", importing and distributing bicycle parts and accessories in Australia. The current proprietors have been running the business since 2002.
Key personnel at BikeBox:
- Guy McCausland - Sales & Management
- Peter Howard - Finance & Management
- Lisa Howard - Marketing, Sponsorship & Accounts
- Jesse O'Mara - Warehouse Manager
- Pat Ruys - Freight coordinator & Warehouse
- Santiago Campo - Product Manager - Orbea / Orca
- Sydney & Canberra - Richard Wilcox
- Vic Metro - David Strong
- Queensland - Oliver Elsworth
- South Australia - Phil Dalton
- Western Australia - Simon Coates
- Tasmania - John Fulton / Extreme Agencies
Our warehouse & office is located in Melbourne. Our fully integrated systems with networked accounting and stock control systems ensure product orders taken by sales staff, or direct to the warehouse via phone, fax or the internet can be processed & dispatched by the next working day. Our network of freight carriers ensure orders can be delivered Australia wide within 24 to 72 hours in most states, with great negotiated freight rates keeping costs to a minimum.
BikeBox proudly supports the Cycling Promotion Fund with their vision to promote and encourage cycling and to work with stakeholders around Australia to make Australia more bicycle friendly.
|Guy McCausland||03 9555 5800|
|Richard Wilcox||0412 225 822|
|John Fulton||0437 100 110|
|David Strong||0414 256 565|
|Phil Dalton||0414 554 851|
|Simon Coates||0400 475 722|
|Oliver Elsworth||0466 407 886|
We have Sales Staff in most states of Australia - please contact Guy McCausland for details of an Agent in your area.