- Inside Australia: Orders sent within Australia will be sent by courier.
- Documentation: An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders.
- Final Delivery: All orders both domestic and international will only be delivered to a business or residential address and require a signature upon receipt. We do not accept post office box addresses.
- Insurance: Goods are the responsibility of the buyer once they have been dispatched. If goods are to be insured, the Buyer must notify BikeBox at the time of placing the order. These costs will be charged to the Buyer.
- Couriers - BikeBox will endeavour to ensure a prompt and cost effective method for delivery. Generally all freight is organised by Bikebox and charged according to weight and / or cubic volume. Buyer specific requirements must be notified at the time of placing the order.
- Own courier - if you choose to use your own courier, please note that you are liable for all charges imposed by your courier.
- BikeBox does not accept the responsibility for delayed OR missing items/packages.
- Depending on your location, shipping times will vary. Should your request be high priority please ensure this noted at the time of placing the order.
If no claim has been made by the Buyer within 7 days it is assumed that the delivery is complete and correct and the Buyer is responsible for payment of the goods.